Win a golf lesson from PGA professional Mark McGeehan - Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to participants aged 18 or over who are UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families of XSEM Ltd (The Promoter) and its agents or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The competitions will run from 5th April 2019 to 15th April 2019.
4. Entries must be submitted via www.xsemgolf.co.uk and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete, late or illegible entries will not be accepted.
6. One prize per winning entry applies. One entry per person is permitted but exclusions may apply.
7. The winner will be contacted by the promoter by email within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. No cash or other alternative prizes are available.
9. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Promoter.
10. By entering the promotion, participants agree to be bound by the conditions set out in this document and any other conditions associated with the condition or prize draw.